Phone : 08123828561 Email : email@example.com
Writer : dimikisi | Date : January 4, 2016 | No Comments
West Bali Tour is a 2 days tour package. We’ll head down to Western side of Bali where excitement awaits! We will explore amazing panoramic views and real village lifestyle of Balinese, away from mainstream tourism. We begin this tour by :
1) Visiting Taman Ayun Temple. The royal family Temple of King Mengwi.
2) We then head to Pekutatan Village, where 90% of the population earns their living by farming.
3) Following that, to Rambut Siwi Temple. A beautiful and tranquil temple overlooking the beach.
4) Let’s then have some scrumptious, traditional and very rare Balinese lunch in a local home, prepared by the host.
5) We will continue our journey to West Bali National Park and check-in to a Hotel in Lovina. Before that, refresh our sight with the enchanting view of local villages and the famous black sand beach.
6) We begin our day with an exciting activity of dolphin watching at 05:30 am.
7) We will then continue to Git Git waterfall. An amazing and charming nature which can be enjoyed by each visitor who comes to visit.
8) Lastly, we’ll enjoy the sight and cool atmosphere of Beratan lake and temple. This lake is one of the favourite sight-seeing spot and a frequently photographed site.
9) Jatiluwih – add in
West Bali 2 Full Days Tour & Package
Nusa Dua area : Departure 08:00am.
Kuta Area : Departure 08:30am.
Sanur Area : Departure 09:00am.
Ubud Area : Departure 09:00am.
US$ 120 / car. 8 Seater Car (max 5 people)
US$ 195 / van. 16 Seater Van (max 10 people)
Includes : Car or Van with full AC, english speaking driver and petrol.
US$ 125 / person (minimum 2 person)
All includes : All entrance fees, ticket for performance, sarong for visiting temple, meal for lunch 2 times, mineral water, dolphin sightseeing, hotel to stay, Car or Van with full AC, active english speaking driver and petrol.
Please contact us by below E-mail form :
For wore detail of Bali Island, Bali tour information, culture, natural, please write your inquires to our contact Us.